Environmentally & Socially Responsible Event Planning * Consulting * Staffing * Catering

What our clients say about us...

  • “You have extraordinary attention to detail. You took care of the little things (like the place setting utensil twine and the food platter you sent up to the girls’ room) that we didn’t even think about. We’d be able to tell future clients to feel confident that everything will be taken of with style, even the things they may not have thought of beforehand.” – John, on his wedding

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

One more fast food place for me to avoid...

Its been real fun lately volunteering and teaching at Alpha II Alternative. I have to say though stopping by the local faux-Medican food joint was a reminder why I really should avoid fast food. A simple fast food burrito combomeal gave me uber heart palpitations the rest of the afternoon!

Anyhow as much as I love pseudo-Mexican food I think I really ought to go to a place like Margaritas, or El Sol (oh so yummy moleh). And no, before you say it, it wasn't anything else I had before or after my burrito combo, because it was on an empty stomach!

Anyhow. I'm very excited about March. There are several fabulous upcoming events and projects that are being planned by Simplicity. T-minus 10 days till the next one!

I'll be posting more pics over the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment