Draft (0.3 - collaborative)
To simplify our clients events through the development of a socially responsible company that creates stunning and truly memorable events through investing and nurturing its most important asset, its people.
At Simplicity, we believe it is possible to be an ethical/social/and environmentally responsible organization that can be still be highly profitable and successful on an international scale.
- We believe that our greatest asset are the people who make up and drive Simplicity towards its successes.
- We believe that every event does not have to be over-budget and/or lavish to be truly memorable or successful.
- We believe in honesty, trust and transparency in dealing with all our clients and staff, to not only protect their confidence and trust as well ensure the success of our ventures with our clients.
- We believe that by surrounding ourselves with great people we will do great deeds and that our actions speak louder than our words.
- We believe that our company is a community is to be nurtured and created to effect change great and/or small in our world.
- We believe that egos have no place in our team or the work that we do.
- We believe in nurturing the entrepreneur spirit, supporting other small businesses and supporting Canadian business.
- To offer a attractive socially/environmentally responsible and cost-effective alternative to our clients, and be a premiere Catering & Event Planning company in the next five years.
- To set a new standard in the treatment, development, well-being and cultivation of our people and help them be the best they can be and want to be.
- To constantly innovate provide a fertile place for creativity, learning and well-being, and never be set in our ways or inflexible, and/or be a one-trick pony
- To offer a nurturing, equitable and socially conscious and positive work environment for our people
- To affect effect change in our world, great or small, personal or community or global level
- To simplify the well-being, living and joy for all who interact with Simplicity.