Environmentally & Socially Responsible Event Planning * Consulting * Staffing * Catering

What our clients say about us...

  • “You have extraordinary attention to detail. You took care of the little things (like the place setting utensil twine and the food platter you sent up to the girls’ room) that we didn’t even think about. We’d be able to tell future clients to feel confident that everything will be taken of with style, even the things they may not have thought of beforehand.” – John, on his wedding

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Oh Greenest Business Cards - please call me back?


stop·gap

[stop-gap]  
–noun
1.
something that fills the place of something else that is lacking; temporary substitute; makeshift: Candles are a stopgap when the electricity fails.
–adjective
2.
makeshift: This is only a stopgap solution.  (linky link)
I really wish someone at The Worlds Greenest Business Cards would give me a shout back.  I do so want to get my next order of Business Cards (colloquially known to me, myself, and I as BC's).  I first heard of them through a fantastic business contact and I've been aching to place an order with these fantastic folks.  I kinda feel like I have a case of unrequited love, when I left a e-mail and a call and its been more than a week or two.  

....Caaaalll me.  (Please? )  

No comments:

Post a Comment