Environmentally & Socially Responsible Event Planning * Consulting * Staffing * Catering

What our clients say about us...

  • “You have extraordinary attention to detail. You took care of the little things (like the place setting utensil twine and the food platter you sent up to the girls’ room) that we didn’t even think about. We’d be able to tell future clients to feel confident that everything will be taken of with style, even the things they may not have thought of beforehand.” – John, on his wedding

Friday, July 2, 2010

Getting in harmony with Harmony

So its been a crazy birthday month for me! Yes I nearly and neatly avoided catching Eventitis myself with a last minute plan to go to a fantastic spot for Dinner. Special thanks to Jasna for reminding me to take some time to celebrate myself!

As well this month I also celebrate my 19th anniversary of my victory over Hodgkins. Its not as special as my 20th but hey its still a fantastic thing to remember. I also have to really thank Danielle for reminding me about it. Special thanks to her because I spent it in good company, dog drool, a fine glass of red wine and take out Swiss Chalet!

Tomorrow Simplicity is embarking on a join venture to help Its Chez Nous with their Harmony B Co-op Arts Festival. Simplicity will be taking what it does for the Alpha II community and volunteering our time to provide catering to the guests, community, and artists of the Harmony B Co-op. This is also a great opportunity for us to assist in creating volunteer opportunties for youth. I'm really looking forward to this event, and as well as an upcoming wedding for a fantastic new client. More news and photos soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment