Environmentally & Socially Responsible Event Planning * Consulting * Staffing * Catering

What our clients say about us...

  • “You have extraordinary attention to detail. You took care of the little things (like the place setting utensil twine and the food platter you sent up to the girls’ room) that we didn’t even think about. We’d be able to tell future clients to feel confident that everything will be taken of with style, even the things they may not have thought of beforehand.” – John, on his wedding

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Toronto Taste 2012 - Here we GO!

We're back helping out Second Harvest for their Toronto Taste 2012!  The date has been moved up to May 27th and I'm super excited to be given the opportunity to volunteer my time with Second Harvest.  It reminds me of one of the most admirable things about Second Harvest, they are focused and committed in their mission to help others and they mean business!

Its going to be interesting since I expect I will be having a new arrival some time before or after that too!  It will be interesting to see how this coming May will work out!

Not surprisingly I am looking forward to that 16 hour day in the heart of downtown and watching the ROM turn into an amazing venue.  The magic feeling for me always comes the beginning and at the end of the event during teardown.    I'll keep you posted on how it goes and the build up leading to the event lead by such fantastic people.

CHECK IT OUT! - http://www.secondharvest.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment