Environmentally & Socially Responsible Event Planning * Consulting * Staffing * Catering

What our clients say about us...

  • “You have extraordinary attention to detail. You took care of the little things (like the place setting utensil twine and the food platter you sent up to the girls’ room) that we didn’t even think about. We’d be able to tell future clients to feel confident that everything will be taken of with style, even the things they may not have thought of beforehand.” – John, on his wedding

Monday, May 16, 2011

Sunday was a bright day... yesterday.

Mondays are always rough, it doesn't help to have an overcast day but we roll with it and keep going since its one of those cool and wet spring days.

As you can see we've finally got the "Pages" function figured out and its being implemented into our blog, which I think we can now safely call our "blog-site". Its certainly more like a hybrid now.

Anyhow I thought I'd share some of the "me" in the blog lately since I've been going the whole gamut of videos, sonnets and even a eulogy for one of my appliances. Alas its another Monday full of things to do, places to visit and people to connect with.

Sunday is supposedly relaxing but it seems to be more a strategic and weekly planning day. Traditionally Sunday is suppose to be the day of rest. But I don't think that factors in well with being a social entrepreneur. So with that I leave you with two songs. One seems to fit the spring Sunday....



...and the other is a great pick me up.  CRANK it up if you're feeling blue with a case of the "Mondays"



No comments:

Post a Comment