Environmentally & Socially Responsible Event Planning * Consulting * Staffing * Catering

What our clients say about us...

  • “You have extraordinary attention to detail. You took care of the little things (like the place setting utensil twine and the food platter you sent up to the girls’ room) that we didn’t even think about. We’d be able to tell future clients to feel confident that everything will be taken of with style, even the things they may not have thought of beforehand.” – John, on his wedding

Friday, June 12, 2009

What have we been up to lately? Catching Eventitis

Okay okay, so I haven't been in touch lately. I'm sorry Blog. (Also sorry to any that may be reading this!)

I admit, I've fallen prey to Eventitis. Its a curious affliction in which you're too stressed out and worried to even think about the upcoming event. Particularly your own birthday! In this case it was my 31st birthday. In hindsight I really should have just handed the reigns over to someone else!

The sheer thought of planning, (which I enjoy) cooking, (which I do enjoy in small batches) got me in a tizzy when it came to the every day of running a business, study for my Phase 1 Real Estate License, and helping consult on a reno. That and a few more things I've mention at a later date.

Upcoming Posts:
- Our catering of a BCX,
- What BCX is,
- Our volunteer work,
- An awesome lady named Cheryl! (and YES, also pictures)
- Profiles: Salina, Leonard, Sheng, Andy, Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment